Southern Painting has painted over 75,000 single-family homes since 1989.
Ask The Painter
FROM THE EXPERTS AT SOUTHERN PAINTING:
The professionals at Southern Painting throughout our offices in Texas all share a common interest in helping you, the consumer, feel fully informed by sharing helpful details as you consider that all important decision to make renovations to your home.
As you follow these regularly updated articles, we hope you will find them helpful. Check back often and don’t hesitate to call 855-252-6200 to schedule a consultation with the professionals at Southern Painting.
As professional painting contractors, we see a lot of customers agonizing over choosing the right paint colors for their home. Color is the most important visible element of any design and with so many different hues, finishes and treatments, it's noby Dale Altenhofen
Thursday, 20 February 2014
Are you trying to sell your home? Are you looking for a way to upgrade your home without breaking the bank? Are you wondering which home improvement projects will have the most return on your investment? Let Southern Painting help with your renovatioby Steve MacMeeken
Thursday, 13 February 2014
Have you finally decided to lay down the brush and let a painting professional take over? Hiring a painting company is one of the most important decisions you can make when updating your home. Knowing these five things about a painting companyby Steve MacMeeken
Tuesday, 14 January 2014
Southern Painting Provides Solutions for Exterior Front Doors At Southern Painting, we know that a pretty portal is powerful! As a homeowner, you want the exterior door of your home to add curb appeal and accentuate your home's style. When it's timeby Steve MacMeeken
Wednesday, 11 December 2013
What to do about that pesky crack in your ceiling As professional painting contractors, we often deal with repairing wall and ceiling cracks for our customers. All buildings, regardless of when or where they were built and with what material, are suby Steve MacMeeken
Monday, 04 November 2013
Though selecting the color of your interior paint may seem like the hardest decision, don’t forget to also select the style of paint. Depending on your needs, level of shine and durability necessities, there are different types of paint.
1. Flat: This is a latex- based paint that is normally used for walls and ceilings. It can be applied with a brush, roller or sprayer.
2. Egg shell: This is more durable than flat paint due to its slight sheen. This also makes it easier to clean and it can be applied in the same manner as flat paint.
3. Gloss: This is a shiny paint that is great for trim or other woodworking elements in your home. It should be applied using a brush.
4. Enamel: Oil based paint. It is very durable and available in gloss finishes. It can, however, discolor over time.
5. Latex: Water based paint. It can be applied easily and does not yellow, but is also not as durable.