Southern Painting has painted over 75,000 single-family homes since 1989.
Ask The Painter
FROM THE EXPERTS AT SOUTHERN PAINTING:
The professionals at Southern Painting throughout our offices in Texas all share a common interest in helping you, the consumer, feel fully informed by sharing helpful details as you consider that all important decision to make renovations to your home.
As you follow these regularly updated articles, we hope you will find them helpful. Check back often and don’t hesitate to call 855-252-6200 to schedule a consultation with the professionals at Southern Painting.
Bold front doors make a statement, but they can also help sell your home, demonstrate your family's personal style, and add some variation to monochromatic neighborhoods. We love the idea of bold doors, maybe with contrasting shutters to make the door pop even more. Below are our recommendations on front door and shutter combos.
1. Orange door with dark grey shutters. For a cool hued home, a bright, warm front door is exactly what the home needs.
2. Bright yellow door with pale sage green shutters. This is a citrus combination made in heaven. Your house will feel so inviting.
3. Black shutters with a hot pink door. Classic and feminine, need we say more?
4. Red door with royal blue shutters. It may overtly seem patriotic, but it's also a perfect match of colors, especially at the beach.
5. Turquoise door with brown or tan shutters. This is the perfect segway combination for those who are sure about making the bold leap yet.