Southern Painting has painted over 75,000 single-family homes since 1989.
Ask The Painter
FROM THE EXPERTS AT SOUTHERN PAINTING:
The professionals at Southern Painting throughout our offices in Texas all share a common interest in helping you, the consumer, feel fully informed by sharing helpful details as you consider that all important decision to make renovations to your home.
As you follow these regularly updated articles, we hope you will find them helpful. Check back often and don’t hesitate to call 855-252-6200 to schedule a consultation with the professionals at Southern Painting.
As professional painting contractors, we see a lot of customers agonizing over choosing the right paint colors for their home. Color is the most important visible element of any design and with so many different hues, finishes and treatments, it's noby Dale Altenhofen
Thursday, 20 February 2014
Are you trying to sell your home? Are you looking for a way to upgrade your home without breaking the bank? Are you wondering which home improvement projects will have the most return on your investment? Let Southern Painting help with your renovatioby Steve MacMeeken
Thursday, 13 February 2014
Have you finally decided to lay down the brush and let a painting professional take over? Hiring a painting company is one of the most important decisions you can make when updating your home. Knowing these five things about a painting companyby Steve MacMeeken
Tuesday, 14 January 2014
Southern Painting Provides Solutions for Exterior Front Doors At Southern Painting, we know that a pretty portal is powerful! As a homeowner, you want the exterior door of your home to add curb appeal and accentuate your home's style. When it's timeby Steve MacMeeken
Wednesday, 11 December 2013
What to do about that pesky crack in your ceiling As professional painting contractors, we often deal with repairing wall and ceiling cracks for our customers. All buildings, regardless of when or where they were built and with what material, are suby Steve MacMeeken
Monday, 04 November 2013
Bold front doors make a statement, but they can also help sell your home, demonstrate your family's personal style, and add some variation to monochromatic neighborhoods. We love the idea of bold doors, maybe with contrasting shutters to make the door pop even more. Below are our recommendations on front door and shutter combos.
1. Orange door with dark grey shutters. For a cool hued home, a bright, warm front door is exactly what the home needs.
2. Bright yellow door with pale sage green shutters. This is a citrus combination made in heaven. Your house will feel so inviting.
3. Black shutters with a hot pink door. Classic and feminine, need we say more?
4. Red door with royal blue shutters. It may overtly seem patriotic, but it's also a perfect match of colors, especially at the beach.
5. Turquoise door with brown or tan shutters. This is the perfect segway combination for those who are sure about making the bold leap yet.