- Privacy. The Company respects you and your privacy, and is committed to keeping safe the information You entrust to the Company. This Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age.
- Collecting Information. The Company may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering Services, and other instances where Customers or Users are invited to volunteer information. The Company may also collect information about how Users use the Website by, for example, tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the Website, or the domains from which Users originate. We may use "cookies" to track how Users use the Website. A "cookie" is a piece of software that a Web server can store on the User's PC to help identify the User should they visit the Website again. This can help save, for example, User settings, preferences and the like without the User having to select those settings or preferences for each new visit to the Website. While not all of the information we collect from Users is personally identifiable, it may be associated with personally identifiable information that Users provide us through the Website.
- Using Collected Information. The Company may use personally identifiable information collected through the Website to contact Users regarding services offered by the Company in order to enhance User's experiences with the Company. The Company may also use information collected through the Website for research regarding the effectiveness of the Website and the marketing, advertising and sales efforts of the Company.
- Disclosing Information. The Company will not disclose information collected from Users to any third party affiliates, independent contractors or business partners. We may disclose aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from Users to investors and potential partners. Finally, we may transfer information collected from Users in connection with a sale of the Company's business(es).
- Maintaining Information. Information about Users that is maintained on the Company's systems is protected using industry standard security measures. However, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on or transmitted to, from or through our systems will be completely secure.
14142 FM 2769
Volente, TX 78641
Users may elect not to receive solicitations from the Company by emailing the respective territory in which they have conducted business with the Company to submit an opt-out request.