Southern Painting has painted over 75,000 single-family homes since 1989.
Ask The Painter
FROM THE EXPERTS AT SOUTHERN PAINTING:
The professionals at Southern Painting throughout our offices in Texas all share a common interest in helping you, the consumer, feel fully informed by sharing helpful details as you consider that all important decision to make renovations to your home.
As you follow these regularly updated articles, we hope you will find them helpful. Check back often and don’t hesitate to call 855-252-6200 to schedule a consultation with the professionals at Southern Painting.
As professional painting contractors, we see a lot of customers agonizing over choosing the right paint colors for their home. Color is the most important visible element of any design and with so many different hues, finishes and treatments, it's noby Dale Altenhofen
Thursday, 20 February 2014
Are you trying to sell your home? Are you looking for a way to upgrade your home without breaking the bank? Are you wondering which home improvement projects will have the most return on your investment? Let Southern Painting help with your renovatioby Steve MacMeeken
Thursday, 13 February 2014
Have you finally decided to lay down the brush and let a painting professional take over? Hiring a painting company is one of the most important decisions you can make when updating your home. Knowing these five things about a painting companyby Steve MacMeeken
Tuesday, 14 January 2014
Southern Painting Provides Solutions for Exterior Front Doors At Southern Painting, we know that a pretty portal is powerful! As a homeowner, you want the exterior door of your home to add curb appeal and accentuate your home's style. When it's timeby Steve MacMeeken
Wednesday, 11 December 2013
What to do about that pesky crack in your ceiling As professional painting contractors, we often deal with repairing wall and ceiling cracks for our customers. All buildings, regardless of when or where they were built and with what material, are suby Steve MacMeeken
Monday, 04 November 2013
Considering rejuvenating your interior with a fresh paint job? There is more to consider than the color. There are 6 different types of interior paint, each achieving different effects.
1. Matte Paint: This is the most common interior wall paint. Since there is no shine or sheen, it is easy to mark. However, it is easy to apply, so touch ups are not difficult.
2. Matte enamel: This is a very durable option for families with young children. It has a similar matte look, but it is more resistant to marks. Just wipe your walls and you’re good to go!
3. Satin: Satin paints are a step in-between matte and gloss producing a soft sheen. This makes it easy to clean walls with a simple wipe down. However, this low sheen can highlight any imperfections in your wall.
4. Eggshell: Eggshell paint is similar to satin, as it has a subtle shine, but it lacks the smoothness of a satin finish. This aspect makes it more suitable for interior walls with imperfections.
5. Semi-Gloss: Although it can be used on walls, semi-gloss paint is mostly used on trim. It is easy to clean and provides a bit of shine.
6. Gloss: Gloss paint is the other most commonly used for interior walls. However, it may take multiple coats to achieve complete coverage and it can highlight the imperfections. It can also be used on woodwork due to its high shine.