Looking for Local House Painters to Protect & Beautify Your Home in the Southern United States?
Painting your home can be an exciting project, offering you the chance to choose new colors or simply freshen up the appearance of your home, inside or out, or perhaps even both. If you want the thrill of your home renovation to last, though, you’ll need to be choosy about the painting company that’s tasked with the job. You’ll need industry-savvy local house painters that are not only highly skilled at painting but also all the factors that go into a successful home painting project, such as:
- selecting exterior colors that meet your homeowners’ association’s requirements or interior colors that complement your home’s interior décor;
- preparing the project site for receiving new coats of paint, including performing any repairs that may be needed; and
- protecting your home from damage after work begins, including covering or removing furniture and light fixtures during an interior painting job, and safeguarding landscaping and guttering during an exterior makeover.
At Southern Painting, That’s How We Roll™
If you live in the Southern United States and you’re looking for local house painters you can count on to paint your home with the same care and diligence as though they were painting their own, then look for the Southern Painting Bucket. With more than 100,000 house painting jobs under our belts, we’ve built our company on the principle of providing the best value for our customers’ investment. This means we hire only vetted local house painters who have demonstrated their expertise, and we provide a detailed, written estimate that includes extensive prep work before we undertake any project. We also back our workmanship with a 3-Year Limited Labor Warranty that you’ll be hard-pressed to find with other residential painting companies.
We Are The Interior & Exterior Painting Experts
Whether you are looking for local interior or exterior house painters, make sure you ask about the quality of the paint and sealants they use. At Southern Painting, we use only premium paint products from companies like Sherwin-Williams®, Benjamin Moore®, and PPG Pittsburgh Paints®. These are leading paint manufacturers that have a well-established reputation for delivering high-quality products. Moreover, when you entrust your home painting project to one of our local Southern Painting companies, you’ll be able to count on receiving services from experts who are highly knowledgeable about:
- the best type of interior paint to resist moisture damage in your kitchen or bathroom;
- the best exterior paint to resist fading on the south side of your home, where the sun takes aim every day;
- the best colors to create the visual effect you want for your home, inside or out.
In fact, at Southern Painting, we offer professional color consultations that can help you choose colors that reflect your personal tastes while avoiding some common missteps that homeowners often make when selecting their paint colors. For example, our local interior house painters can guide you toward colors that will make your interior spaces look light and airy or warm and cozy. For exterior painting jobs, our professionals can help you choose colors that complement the architectural style of your home and satisfy your local homeowners’ association requirements. What’s more, our experts can steer you toward paint colors that will look beautiful in all types of lighting.
We’ll be happy to tell you more about what you can expect when you partner with Southern Painting, as well as whether we have local house painters providing services in your community. Contact us today for more information.