Painting Contractors Specializing in Residential Interior Painting, Exterior Painting and Carpentry Repairs in Spring, Cypress, Jersey Village, and Tomball.
Painting Contractors You Can Trust
When choosing the right painting contractor for your home, we know that you want reliable, friendly, and efficient painting contractors who will treat your home as if it’s their own. When you choose Southern Painting for your painting projects, we guarantee a commitment to quality and service. Our experienced painters are courteous and will respect your property. We arrive on time and finish the job, on schedule, and on budget. In addition, Our expert painters are efficient, from thorough prep work to the final cleanup of a site.
You can trust Southern Painting to complete your entire project, from beginning to end, rather than having to search for multiple painting contractors. This is also just one of the many ways the Spring/Cypress painters of Southern Painting can save you time and money.
Our Residential Painting Services
The Southern Painting Family includes a carefully chosen group of qualified painting contractors, all of whom are bonded and insured. These discriminating and dependable professionals are cautious and neat, with the skills and expertise necessary to meet all your requirements, whether interior or exterior. Our professionals are also experts in custom painting, faux finishes, staining, drywall, and repair services.
Southern Painting takes great care in preparing and protecting the space before painting. Each day, we clean up so that you can continue to live in your home while the project continues.
- Wall, Ceiling and Trim Painting
- Drywall Repairs & Texturing
- Cabinet Repainting/Refinishing
- Crown Molding & Light Carpentry
- Wallpaper Removal
- Popcorn Ceiling Removal
- Color Consultations
When working with the painting contractors at Southern Painting, you can expect our Five-Step Exterior Process to give your home the protection it deserves.
- Siding, Stucco, Brick and Vinyl Painting
- Caulk every seam, gap or cracks
- Deck & Pergola Staining
- Siding & Stucco Repairs
- Trim Carpentry
- Power Washing
- Fence Painting & Staining
Painting or staining cabinets can be a daunting task. There is a world of difference between “The Southern Painting System” and just covering a surface with paint. Our paint teams use these following steps to ensure a smooth finish every time.
- Cover and protect all areas adjacent to the cabinets
- Cleaning and degreasing
- Removing and re-installing handles/pulls
- Sanding all surfaces
- Applying wood filler/caulk
- Painting or staining
At Southern Painting, we do more than just paint! We repair surface defects, patch Sheetrock, install new baseboards, crown molding and can assist with door and trim replacement. On the exterior, we can replace rotten siding and trim, perform stucco repairs and can assist with deck and arbor repairs.
- Wall & Ceiling Sheetrock Repairs
- Upgrade or Install New Baseboards
- Upgrade or Install New Crown Molding
- Door Replacements (including jambs & threshold if needed)
- Exterior Siding, Trim, Soffit, & Fascia Repairs
- Deck & Arbor Repairs
Painting a wrought iron fence rejuvenates the color and protects the metal. The process for painting a wrought iron fence is as follows:
Color/Sheen & Product Selection
- The traditional wrought iron fence color is black, but other colors are available.
- Wrought iron is typically painted in either semi-gloss or a gloss sheen.
- Southern Painting prefers acrylic enamels for use on wrought iron, as alkyd a/k/a oil-based enamels do not hold up as long under exposure to the sun. Newer generations of combination oil-based enamels, i.e. urethane alkyd, have come on the market and are promising significant improvements over acrylic or old style alkyds. For customers who prefer a gloss sheen, we have started using urethane alkyds.
- The paints used are direct-to-metal products that do not require primer unless needed for rust mitigation (see below).
- Power washing is usually not needed unless there is a heavy accumulation of mud or other debris adhering to the fence.
- Surfaces to be painted are wire brushed to remove loose material, then lightly sanded to remove surface oxidation and to create a profile for improved adhesion of the top coat.
- Minor rust is spot primed using a rust-inhibiting primer.
- More severe rust may require pre-treatment with phosphoric acid based rust converters and/or a full coat of rust-inhibiting primer.
- Paint is applied to wrought iron fences via brush, mini-roller, or paint mitt techniques.
When you choose Southern Painting for your interior or exterior painting, you are eligible for a FREE color consultation from a third-party interior design expert. That’s just one of the reasons why Southern Painting has a 98% customer satisfaction rate. Call today to learn more!
Southern Painting is the number one choice for residential painting services. Our skilled painting contractors use only premium materials and paints like Sherwin-Williams®, to ensure the very best results that will look great for years to come.
We pride ourselves on attention to detail and customer satisfaction. We guarantee a start time and a completion date, weather permitting. In addition, all our work is backed by our Southern Painting 3 Year Limited Labor Warranty. Rest assured, we will be there to assist you should you need us long after the painting project is completed.
Call Now To Schedule Your Free Estimate!