Why Southern Painting is Your Best Choice among Home Painting Contractors in the Southern United States
Few painting contractors have been in business for more than 30 years. Southern Painting is one of them, and there are good reasons for our longevity. Since our founding in 1989, we’ve focused on providing homeowners with interior and exterior painting services using only top-tier materials and high workmanship standards. It’s a formula that’s worked for more than 100,000 homes throughout the Southern United States, and we’re still going strong.
It’s How We Roll™
If you’ve worked with other painting contractors in the past, you’ll undoubtedly notice a big difference in your interaction with Southern Painting, starting from the first time you contact us. We’ll treat you and your home with respect and provide all services with integrity. We’ll use our expertise to help you choose the best paint products to meet your aesthetic preferences and will stand up to the weather conditions where you live. We’ll also rise above the competition because we:
- use only high-caliber paints from leading manufacturers such as Benjamin Moore®, Sherwin-Williams®, and PPG Pittsburgh Paints®.
- conduct a thorough inspection of every job site to determine what prep work will be needed.
- offer expert color consultation services.
- provide detailed, written estimates that include repairs and caulking as well as painting.
- make sure we remove all debris, tools, and supplies at the end of each day.
- don’t consider a job finished until we’ve done a thorough cleanup and walk-through to ensure customer satisfaction.
What’s more, when you team up with Southern Painting for your project, your home will be painted by highly-trained and experienced professionals, which is often not the case with other painting contractors.
We Are The Interior and Exterior Painting Experts
At Southern Painting, we take great pride in providing both a long-lasting value and an enjoyable home renovation experience with every project we complete. Contact us today to tell us about your project and learn more about our services. We’ll also be happy to tell you about our attractive financing programs for those who qualify.